Mother Nature Bamboo Stick Massage
Melt away stubborn knots and tension with Cocoon’s bamboo stick massage.
What is Bamboo Massage?
Bamboo massage is a technique that incorporates bamboo stalks of varying lengths and diameters to provide deep-tissue work. The rolling and kneading of the bamboo sticks stimulates and heats the body, thereby dissipating accumulated toxins. The enhanced circulation moving through the body, heart and lungs also helps to remove stagnant toxins.
Benefits of Bamboo Stick Massage
- Alleviates back and shoulder pain.
- Increases joint and muscle flexibility.
- Improves sports performance and endurance.
- Decreases pain and healing time for injuries.
- Soothes away stress.
- Improves overall health and well-being.
How does it work?
You will be taken to a relaxing massage room and the therapist gives you a disposable underwear and leave you to change. You can choose between 4 different aromas depending on your taste and mood. Each aroma has different benefits like:
- Eucalyptus– healing your body inside and outside.
- Lavender – deep relaxation and stress release.
- Green tea – antioxidant and anti-aging.
- Lime and ginger – balancing your body and mind.
You will be spoiled with a mineral foot wash with salty water first. After the therapist will do light pressure massage all over on the body starting with the back and finishing by your favorite area. The therapist will use a warm bamboo on your full body to help you increase flexibility and to soothes away stress. During the treatment our therapist reconfirms the strength of the pressure to fit perfectly to what you like. After the treatment you are taken to the shower where you can refresh yourself and change back to your clothes.