Barefoot Bliss Ashiatsu Massage
Enjoy your special “ME TIME” during a relaxing Barefoot Bliss Ashiatsu massage.
What is Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage?
During this unique bodywork the massage professional uses their feet to deliver a smooth, therapeutic massage experience. Ashaitsu offers deep compression, without discomfort. The purpose of the long, flowing strokes with the feet is to be able to go deeper than the hands can deliver.
Benefits of Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage
- enhances feelings of well-being
- stimulates the circulatory system
- release the chronically sore, tight tissues
- improves flexibility
- elongates the spine and improves posture
- boosts and balances the body’s energy
- loosens the back and shoulders
- relieves pain and stress, promoting relaxation
How does it work?
After accompany you to the special room, the therapist gives you a disposable underwear and will ask you to lie down on a massage table. You can choose between 4 different aromas depending on your taste and mood. Each aroma has different benefits like:
- Eucalyptus – healing your body inside and outside
- Lavender – deep relaxation and stress release
- Green tea – antioxidant and anti-aging
- Lime and ginger – balancing your body and mind
The treatment starts with a mineral foot wash with salty water to make you more relaxed. During treatment, the therapist uses the parallel bars overhead for balance while applying slow, gliding foot pressure and compression to strategic points along the spine and body. Ashiatsu’s one and two-footed strokes distribute pressure evenly over a large area of the body, providing a deep and relaxing massage without any pain. After the treatment you can have a shower to refresh yourself and change back to your clothes.