Tropical countries have hot, humid weather. So, during the rainy season, people in tropical countries tend to experience an overproduction of oil in the skin due to the natural moisture that are in the air. But, if it is hot, they tend to suffer from dry skin. In fact, it is a challenge for skin care, if you live in the tropics.
So, here are seven tips for skin care products to solve skin problems brought by tropical climate.
- Clean. Wherever you live in this world, is the first step in skin care is skin cleansing in itself. Keeping skin clean is not only to quickly wash, or deep cleaning – one that is consistent and regular basis – in order to avoid a blunt tone, uneven skin.
- Regular showers. It is important that the skin after exposure to wet washing or hot conditions. Washing can remove oil and dirt in your sweaty skin.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Since the heat or humidity can make you sweat, avoid touching the face hands as much as possible, so it cannot transmit or distribute the oil and dirt on the skin. Instead, use absorbent items such as cotton, clean cloth or tissue to remove excess oil, sweat and dirt.
- Remove the oil. Hot or humid weather can open the pores of the skin and can trigger the overproduction of oil in the skin, as if it is cleaned, can cause acne outbreak. Be sure to remove the fat from the skin. Salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide may be treated acnes. Do not forget to use paper towels cosmetic oil to remove oil on the face.
- Get hydrated. Sometimes, when it rains a condition that causes dry skin, due to the extremely hot weather, it feels hydrated! However, avoid applying moisturizer to oily skin areas such as the forehead and nose.
- Hydration. tropical conditions may actually wick moisture from the skin, as the moisture evaporates, not to mention that we are losing about 6 liters of fluids in our body, because this area. So the answer is, rehydrate with water and salt than our bodies need.
- Be protected. Use lotion or moisturizer with broad sunscreen to protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays. You can also wear hats, long sleeves, sunglasses and sunscreen to keep away the damage and problems caused by the tropical climate of the skin.
To have beautiful skin in tropical countries is actually not impossible. This advice skin care can help you with your goals.