Laser Skin Rejuvenation
WHAT SKIN PROBLEMS IS LASER SKIN REJUVENATION FOR?
Laser skin rejuvenation can treat fine lines, wrinkles or skin that has been damaged by the sun. We use Fractional Erbium 1540 laser to firm and tighten skin, and visibly reduce changes that have occurred over time, taking years off your skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LASER SKIN REJUVENATION?
- Improve skin tone
- Reduce rosacea and thread facial vein
- Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
- Firming and tightening the skin
- Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
WHAT IS ERBIUM 1540 NON-ABLATIVE FRACTIONAL LASER?
This Non-Ablative Erbium Laser is a revolutionary long-pulse high energy laser which emits micro beams of light that pass through to the epidermis, maintaining the integrity of the subcutaneous layer. It is a non-ablative laser which means light pulses are directed into the dermis, while leaving the epidermis in place (as opposed to ablative lasers which remove the epidermis and some of the dermis).
This process allows for quick recovery while reducing risk of infection and no lasting redness.
The laser effectively treats all skin types from pigmentation, wrinkles and scars on any part of the body – face, chest, arms, hands – quickly, comfortably with virtually no downtime. The skin is further protected during treatment by a cooling gel and may also be more comfortable with a local anesthetic.
HOW DOES ERBIUM 1540 NON-ABLATIVE FRACTIONAL LASER WORK?
The 1540 Fractional, Non-Ablative Laser delivers light as an array of microbeams, which create columns of coagulated tissue within the skin.
Creation of the columns starts a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. This results in more youthful-looking skin.
HOW IS FRACTIONAL LASER SKIN REJUVENATION PROCESS?
The process for Fractional Laser Skin Rejuvenation is simple, quick with few days of downtime.
The treatment is performed by a team of skilled, experienced doctors and nurses:
- STEP 1: Experienced doctors will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
- STEP 2: Your doctor will use a numbing cream for 20-30 minutes right before the treatment to minimize any discomfort.
- STEP 3: Your doctor will use the Fractional Erbium 1540 laser and the light pulses will be directed into the dermis for rejuvenation. A full face treatment approximately lasts for an hour.
- STEP 4: After the treatment the doctor will apply Aloe Vera to calm the skin. The patient may feel itching or stinging for 12 to 24 hours after the procedure.
- STEP 5: Three to five days after laser rejuvenation, the skin will become dry and peel.