WHAT SKIN PROBLEMS IS LASER SKIN REJUVENATION FOR?
Fractionated CO2 lasers are the most powerful systems on the market and they’re producing remarkable results in treating deeper wrinkles, more severe textural changes from sun damage, wrinkles, blotchiness, acne scars, and surgical or traumatic scars. It can be used on the delicate eyelid skin and around the mouth. It is also a very effective treatment for sun damage and precancerous growths. It also improves texture, wrinkles, and blotchiness on the neck, chest, arms and legs.
LASER 3D PACKAGE also helps with the following skin problems:
- Sun-damaged skins
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Skin dyschromia
- Hypertrophic scars
- Atrophic Scars
- Enlarged pores
WHAT IS CO2 YOULASER MT FRACTIONAL LASER?
YouLaser MT is the first and unique laser device that overtakes this limits combining a CO2 10600 and a GaAs 1540 nm Dual Laser able to work separated or in the exclusive. Mixed modality to give the best treatment choice to the patients. This way, any patient can be treated using the most suitable approach selecting one of the two single wavelengths or one of the three mixed treatment modalities of YouLaser MT, to find the right balance of results and downtime.
HOW IS LASER 3D SKIN RESURFACING PROCESS?
The process for combined Fractional CO2 and Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing is simple, quick with few days of downtime.
The treatment is performed by a team of skilled, experienced doctors and nurses:
- STEP 1: Experienced doctors will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
- STEP 2: Your doctor will use a numbing cream for 20-30 minutes right before the treatment to minimize any discomfort.
- STEP 3: Your doctor will use the YOULASER MT CO2 Laser that gently heats and ablates external tissues for rejuvenation. A full face treatment approximately lasts for an hour.
- STEP 4: After the treatment the doctor will apply sunscreen and advise you to avoid sun and stay inside low temperature. You may feel a little itching or stinging for 1-2 hours after the procedure.
- STEP 5: Five to seven days after laser resurfacing, the skin will become dry and peel.
AFTERCARE OF LASER SKIN RESURFACING
Depending on the problem that was treated, healing typically takes 4-10 days. Once the skin heals, patients can wear oil-free make-up to minimize redness, which usually fades in two to three months.
When selecting a sunscreen, look for one specially formulated for use on the face with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher. Patients must limit the time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and wear pro-tective clothing, such as long-sleeved shirts, pants, and a wide-brimmed hat.
It is also important to keep the new skin well moisturized. If the patient uses Retin A or glycolic acid products, he/she should be able to start using them again after about six weeks or when the doctor says they can.
You will experience immediate skin improvement in just 1 treatment. For best results, we recommend a package of 3, with 1 month in between treatments.