- Safer alternative and potentially more effective treatment compared with single wavelength lasers
- Youlaser mt less bleeding and crusting due to the 1540 nm coagulative effect will reduce risk of infections
BENEFITS OF DIVA TIGHT LASER REJUVENATION
DIVA Tight Laser Rejuvenation can be beneficial for women of all ages. It’s a great choice for mothers in their 30s or 40s who might need tightening after childbirth. The process of childbirth can severely stretch and tear the vaginal walls and surrounding tissues, but with this non-surgical rejuvenation, it can definitely help repair these issues.
Additionally, it’s a great choice for women in their 40s, 50s, or 60s who are beginning the process of menopause. Women who are aging have decreased estrogen, which can lead to thinning, inflammation, and drying of the vagina.
Diva offers these women tissue repair, increased tightening, and increased lubrication to make sex more enjoyable. Also, for the women who are in their 20’s reading this, even you can benefit! Diva treatment can lead to better orgasms by improving your overall vaginal health.
- reduce vaginal laxity
- increase vaginal muscle tone
- enhance sensation
- reduce stress urinary incontinence
- increase vaginal lubrication
DIVA TIGHT LASER REJUVENATION PROCESS
The process for DIVA TIGHT Laser Rejuvenation is simple, quick and painless for the patient and no anesthesia or pain medications are needed.
The treatment is performed by a team of skilled, experienced doctors and nurses:
- STEP 1: Experienced doctors will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
- STEP 2: Your doctor will use the DIVA TIGHT Laser that gently heats and ablates internal and external tissues for tightening and strengthening for up to few minutes.
- STEP 3: DIVA Tight fractional vaginal laser therapy may produce pinpoint bleeding in the area of the micro laser channels. This thin reddish-pink discharge usually subsides in 24 – 48 hours. You will be given a pad to wear if needed.
- STEP 4: Your doctor recommended that you abstain from intercourse for 7 days after Diva Tight treatments.
Typically, the full length of the vaginal canal can be resurfaced in few minutes, and up to three treatments spaced four weeks apart can yield optimal results.
This treatment is well-tolerated by most patients with minimal discomfort and no anesthesia necessary. Our medical team will help you determine how many treatments you can expect based on your individual condition and goals.
Please ask for more information and package prices: firstname.lastname@example.org