Like acne, unwanted hair is exasperating, unsightly and occurs in all the wrong places, especially if ingrown hair is part of the new regrowth. A series of permanent laser hair removal sessions can be the simple solution to all your hairy woes. The best part is that the reduction of hair follicles through permanent laser hair removal will also reduce your chances of ingrown hairs in future.
- after completing a series of permanent laser hair removal, you will enjoy the smooth and hair-free skin
- no more hassle with blade and waxing
- the permanent laser hair removal is done by qualified nurses who have several years of experience and the series of treatments
- as the energy of diode laser is targeted better result than IPL
The Diode 808 Laser is the gold standard in Permanent Hair Removal and is suitable on all pigmented hair and skin types—including tanned skin.
The Diode 808 laser permanently reduces hair on all skin types, including very fair skin and olive or African-American skin. Treatments are most effective on medium to dark hair on any skin type.
Diode laser hair removal system is accomplished when destroying the hair follicle unit by the thermal damage of laser fluence and thus inhibiting future hair regrowth by the follicle. The widely optional pulse duration (Max1500ms) of 808 diode laser system can produce thermal damage in hair matrix stem cells and ensure follicular destruction.
The process for Laser Hair Reduction is simple, quick, no downtime.
The treatment is performed by a team of skilled, experienced doctors and nurses:
- STEP 1: Experienced doctors will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
- STEP 2: Your nurse may use a numbing cream for 20-30 minutes right before the treatment to minimize any discomfort.
- STEP 3: Your nurse will use the Diode 808 Laser that gently treats the chosen area. Small area like armpit, bikini takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
- STEP 4: After the treatment you can follow your daily routine as there is no downtime.
- STEP 5: You may need to repeat the treatment in the next 4-6 weeks.